(1) Everyone who is at least 10 years old is eligible to participate in the tournament.
(2) The tournament is going to take place in all weathers. However, we (= 'Mölkkings') reserve the right a) to cancel the event, b) to adapt the schedule
c) to discontinue the tournament in case of imminent danger (e.g. force majeure, terror, etc.). With regard to b) and c), the registration fees would be non-refundable.
(3) The teams register on a 'first come, first served' basis. After the registration of 32 teams we will put any further interested team on the waiting list. If there were less than 32 teams registered, we would adjust the schedule adequately. The format (group stage and, thereafter, final stage) would remain unchanged.
(4) The registration fee (30 EUR/team) has to be paid in cash at the tournament-info-point on 31st August 2019 between 9 a.m. and 9.30 a.m.
(5) After registration you are allowed to replace your teammates until the beginning of the tournament on 31st August 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
(6) The participation is at the participants’ own risk.
(7) The organiser is not liable for material damages or property loss.
(8) The organiser is not liable for material and/or personal damages caused by participants.
(9) Data given at registration (we only ask for a teamname, first names and an email-address) are saved and processed for the purpose of the realisation and handling of the tournament (e.g. publishing the results and statistics; mailing list).
(10) We will send you noteworthy updates and information about this year's tournament as well as about future editions thereof via email. If you like to unsubscribe from the 'Wiener Steckal Werfen'-mailing list, you can do that any time by sending us an email to .
(11) All participants agree that photos and videos (e.g. we plan to film the finale game) taken/made in connection with his or her participation in the competition can be distributed, published and used without any entitlement to compensation.